The Jester's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jester's

An Ikariam Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Jester's of Ny

Go down 
+14
geox
Evilpoptart
Flish
szero
toro
10ebbor10
smileykt
Earthgoat
endymion
jimbo
Admin
BajaFlipman
JoeSlab
flyfisherman
18 posters
AuthorMessage
flyfisherman

flyfisherman

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 am

Welcome to our forum. I am flyfisherman. I am the leader of The Jester's. We operate in conjunction with The Warrior's. We don't have too many rules, they're more like guidelines. If you want to pillage, if you want to be a farmer, if you want to be a trader or a colonizer. This is the alliance to be in. Please introduce yourself to us all.

flyfisherman

Last edited by flyfisherman on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
flyfisherman

flyfisherman

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am

Edit
Back to top Go down
JoeSlab

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Where can we find the requirements that need to be met by the 31st?
Back to top Go down
BajaFlipman

BajaFlipman

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Hola Jesters!   The Jester's of Ny EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Hola!

I'm a gringo that lives in Mexico and plays alot of WoW. I saw an add for this gamesite on WowAceUpdater (before it died!)... tried it, and was hooked! Heh heh. I'm the Guild Master of 'Your Worst Nightmares' in the Undermine realm, but have toons in Kargath and Velen too. Mesophilia, Malecide & SumCallMeTim albino (You should see my rabbit. It can jump... it's got teeth like... Just Look at the BONES!!) are my main toons on those realms.

I look forward to being a supportive member of the alliance. I haven't been targeted by anyone yet, so I have a bunch of S (sulphur) in my cities. I'm currently upgrading my walls and phalanx's to meet the specs the Jesters require. When I log on and see anyone needing (in the Ikariam messages) S, W, M or C and I have it to spare... I'll send it! Just send what you can, when you can in return. I play fast and loose. I help when I can. Very Happy

Keep your sword clean and your socks dry!
albino
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:41 pm

Welcome baja. Thank's for stopping by. if not already done go ahead and submit an application to the alliance.
Back to top Go down
https://jesters.forumotion.net
jimbo

jimbo

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Jester Jimbo   The Jester's of Ny EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:15 am

[same post as the in-game circular]

Hi Jester's, I've just joined and thrilled to be part of the alliance!

I was the leader of Vivendi (VIV) alliance until we were nearly wiped out in a bitter war with 2Tp.

VIV was founded only to defend against the threat of 2Tp, and was never intended to be 'the biggest alliance in Ny' or anything like that, but to give us a bit of security to grow.

2Tp are a fairly aggressive alliance that were threatening to destroy us until we joined them or 'surrendered to their flag'. LOL
You can see their reason for the war at
http://board.ikariam.org/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=47025

Unfortunately for them - we decided to stand our ground with just a handful of players (5) and made their task of wiping us out as tough as possible. With a lot of retreating, regrouping, dodging blockades we gave them a very good run for their money. I had 5 players attacking me at one point hehe.

So here we are with Jester's, with the same goals of growth and trade and are very relieved peace has been restored in our region thanks to you guys.

Our islands are around [8X:6X] which is some distance from many of you

If anyone else is in the area - give us a shout!

We're going to spend a bit of time rebuilding but hope to be back up to full strength in no time, and spreading Jester's influence to our islands!

Thanks!

Jim
Back to top Go down
endymion

endymion

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:51 am

hi to all...my name its Stjepan aka Endymion,32 old,i comm from Croatia,small town Ivanec.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earthgoat

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Intro   The Jester's of Ny EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 am

Hi, I'm Earthgoat on Ny. I've 4 cities on 4 islands, mostly in the 6x:5x area. I'm an American. I was approached on the Ikariam site to join the Jesters. Since most of my cities are a fairly high level and a few pesky insects decided to start bothering me, I thought it was high time I joined an alliance with my low aggression, high expansion mentality.
Back to top Go down
smileykt

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: introduction   The Jester's of Ny EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:24 am

hiya, this is smileykt just saying ello!
Back to top Go down
10ebbor10

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: just saying hello   The Jester's of Ny EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:11 pm

hi,i'm 10ebbor10 from the Ny server.
I was a proud member of the VIV
I live in belgium(little country between France and Germany)
Back to top Go down
toro

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 am

Hi, I'm from Indonesia, 23 years old college student

I like building and expanding my town:P
I have 3 colony : marble, crystal & wine (32:39) on Ny server

nice to meet you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
szero

szero

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 am

toro wrote:
Hi, I'm from Indonesia, 23 years old college student

I like building and expanding my town:P
I have 3 colony : marble, crystal & wine (32:39) on Ny server

nice to meet you all Very Happy
Hi,I'm from Indonesian too. Where exactly do you come from?
PS : Ak tinggal di Surabaya, km orang mana n skr tinggal dimn??
Back to top Go down
Flish

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:34 am

Aww that's a sad story for the VIV. I have some supplies just PM me in game ( Flish ) and I'd be happy to donate wine and crystals to our new brethren Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evilpoptart

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Hey, I am (quite obviously) Evilpoptart both here and in the game, that should make it easy. I am a college student so I have spuratic times of absense that I suppose I should warn everyone about. I will keep up with what I can though. In the game my cities are located on Quaylious, Tremaios, and Dakoos.
Back to top Go down
jimbo

jimbo

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:37 am

Flish wrote:
Aww that's a sad story for the VIV. I have some supplies just PM me in game ( Flish ) and I'd be happy to donate wine and crystals to our new brethren Very Happy

Thanks for that Flish Laughing

In the end it has turned out very well for VIV.

We are exactly where we want to be now, and your generosity is yet another example of the Jester's warm welcome!

Cheers

Jimbo
Back to top Go down

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm

Late posting my intro as usual, I am Leadmachinist (Brian) in South Carolina. I enjoy cuddling and long walks on the beach at sunset with that someone special.. Shocked OOPS...wrong type of forum..sorry(I was beginning to wonder why it didn't ask for my credit card when I registered..lol). Anyway, I as you may have already noticed am the Diplomat of JST. This is my first role as a diplomat. I used to play on 12 servers but have cut that back now to 9, and need to drop a couple more. I do hold a post position of general in gamma of ikariam.com. But its only a 6 member alliance..lol. I hope to bring the experience of seeing how other Diplomats have worked within other servers to JST. So far, every server I have dropped, there was really no involvement by the post positions unless a crisis arose. That makes for a very boring game and not one that anyone will learn anything from. One thing I can assure everyone, is that myself, fly, jax, and fire will do everything we can to make JST a strong and honorable alliance. I have no goal personally of being the #1 alliance. I would rather be a top 20 that is fundamentally sound and one that its members learn from. There will be other servers starting up. Hopefully we can join there and with the experience you gain in Ny, we could possibly be a #1 alliance. We have members within JST that have alot of experience in Ikariam. If you don't know or are just curious about something in the game, always ask and we will try to find the answer if we don't know it already. I now am headed to the beach to hug myself..lol cheers
Back to top Go down
geox

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 am

Hi all
i'm geox from indonesia
nice to meet you all

ps: hi szero aku yo orang surbaya hehe
Back to top Go down
10ebbor10

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 am

Just saying hello,again.
It's raining here in Belgium,again.
Back to top Go down
Ezee1

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Well i'm Ezee1.I'm from little cold Scotland.I'm getting on a bit but still feel like 18.Razz
As my name suggests i'm that.Well it can depend on the way you interpretate it Twisted Evil
I'm on most times and have learned alot from Who i could call my mentor here on Ny.No names...... Shocked A very diplomatic guy though who likes to hug on the beach.(In the☀ )
I'd like to help anyone who needs it with Fleet or Troops.
Thing is theres not many Jesters near my islands[4X:6X]1 that i know of but he'd be enough until more Troops arrived if i found myself under attack. So if i'm near any others and your under attack let me know. Not an aggressor but get a rush when getting Fleet ready for battle.(On ALL my WoW games.)
This is my 1st Account in Ikariam but i play ALOT of different games and my Gaming hours are up there in the ridiclous category.
So if you all need S just let me know.I was unfortunate to get it as Start island abd didn't know i could restart. Knowing my luck i'd have got
S again and given up.
I'm glad i didn't and don't miss a build. Even if it means setting my alarm. study
Sad as it may sound i know Embarassed Still i feel i'm making good progress and looking forward to a new server so i can put into practice what i've learned from the word go. cheers

LONG LIVE jocolor
Back to top Go down
shadowman

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 am

Hey all im Shadowman (stephen) sorry for the late intro its just i was abit busy with other games Rolling Eyes but anyway im from Ireland Very Happy and this is you could say my first time on ikariam! i've played in some other games e.g travian! but the only other game i know that matches this one is Tribalwars !! and if anybody is talking about cold weather then dont even talk to me about it!! its just wet and cold here all the time althouggh today is nice and sunny sunny even though its winter :S and instead of snow we now get rain!!! oh the horror of global warming lol! anyway im glad to be a part of the jesters jocolor i always was considered the joker in most of my tribes in tribalwars lolling up the forum all the time Cool and its almost christmas Time santa rendeer

Go Jesters jocolor
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 pm

shadowman wrote:
Hey all im Shadowman (stephen) sorry for the late intro its just i was abit busy with other games Rolling Eyes but anyway im from Ireland Very Happy and this is you could say my first time on ikariam! i've played in some other games e.g travian! but the only other game i know that matches this one is Tribalwars !! and if anybody is talking about cold weather then dont even talk to me about it!! its just wet and cold here all the time althouggh today is nice and sunny sunny even though its winter :S and instead of snow we now get rain!!! oh the horror of global warming lol! anyway im glad to be a part of the jesters jocolor i always was considered the joker in most of my tribes in tribalwars lolling up the forum all the time Cool and its almost christmas Time santa rendeer

Go Jesters jocolor

You played in tribal wars as well i quit like 5 months ago got a personal best of 230k and had 26 villages in world 13
Back to top Go down
Flish

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 am

oh you played travian as well? I quit that game a loong time ago when I found ikariam where people actually have Morals >.> Effin travian teutons just break your back when the 14 days are over. Nice to see a global community here Smile
Back to top Go down
szero

szero

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 am

Flish wrote:
oh you played travian as well? I quit that game a loong time ago when I found ikariam where people actually have Morals >.> Effin travian teutons just break your back when the 14 days are over. Nice to see a global community here Smile
You right about Travian player, I play Travian too on server 5.
Back to top Go down
Waterton

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Realized I hadn't done one o' these. I'm Dave, I'm both American and Canadian, and am livin' on the west coast. Spent 5 years in the middle of the continent, so you folks gettin' snowed on have my sympathies. I miss the seasons but not the driving or the shovelling.

Glad I found this alliance. Learning a lot 'bout this game, and enjoyin' it immensely. You folks rock.
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Where did you live in the middle of the continent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jester's of Ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jester's of Ny   The Jester's of Ny Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jester's of Ny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jester's :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: