The Jester's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jester's

An Ikariam Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Online games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
10ebbor10

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Online games   Online games EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:24 pm

If you are bored of waiting while you are pillaging,try one of these games:

real-time sim=like ikariam
www.tribalwars.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Real-time simulated RPG
www.human-age.com(1)
www.greek-age.com(1)
www.trukz.com(at least 2)?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPG

www.mechquest.com(1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MMORPG

www.runescape.com(i'm not playing ,just an example)

i you got other just post them whith a little review

Last edited by 10ebbor10 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
10ebbor10

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Mechquest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Build your own mecha
-You don't meet other players,only in special PVP events
-From the makers Dragonfable/Adventure Quest
-RPG
-Walk trought the whole world
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human-age/Greek-age
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Updated each day
-Greek-age(energy regain each hour)
-quests
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 am

Tribal wars is a good game

build your first village then start taking over other peoples villages

Pillaging is fun

beginners: Attack with axes and Light Calvary Defend with spears and heavy cavalry. Make specialize villages

1:1 for attack and defense, scout village like every 5th village
Back to top Go down
shadowman

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:36 pm

tribal wars is awesome not as good graphics as this game though!! anybody here play it? there are loads of different worlds on it!! 31 i think last i checked it!! Very Happy it takes longer to get your second village in it then this game but once you are able to take villages you can get quite alot!! like i started a world on it the same time as this one and i got 3 towns in this world when i still had 1 village in t wars! and now i have 4 towns in this game and 10 villages in tribalwars!! its not as complex as this game as their is less researching and less units as their is only land no sea!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 pm

i used to plat tribal wars quit 6 months ago i started playing that game when only 12 worlds where there, that was like 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
shadowman

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:38 am

i started when their was 14 worlds!! and its quite time draining because i was addicted to it when i started playing it so i was in 13 worlds at the one time!! and it gets harder as the nobling (taking over villages!) starts so i gave it up and started back again so now im only in 3 worlds Smile anyone ever hear of travian? its c**p! i played it for about a week and i got nowhere getting an income of like 10 of each resource per hour!! no offence to travian players here if any Smile how strong did you ever get in Twars Shadowdeath??
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:45 pm

My personal best got 26 villages in world 13 (around 260k) i was in the top 200 kills overall because my alliance was always at war
Back to top Go down
shadowman

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 am

well my best is 10 villages 75,000 points which is miniature to your i know but im still growing Wink and my tribe (which has over 5 million points at around rank 56 of the strongest tribes!) only targets players/enemies villages! we are not allowed to noble barbarian/bonus villages unless under special circumstances! at the moment we a re co ording attacks on one player and i have sent 2 nukes and a noble train on 1 of his villages so that'll be 1 extra village for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 am

nice well those 26 villages i dont have any more i was in one of the worst continents 36. and |R| killed us all(we where the last stand in that continent) we only had about 25 people compared to 60 members who where just so big.

We lasted about 4 weeks when the war happened i was in the top 3 in my tribe(in there tribe i would have been the 59th affraid ranked player in there tribe). Nothing like waking up one morning and seeing about Shocked 50 nukes Shocked coming your way. Miss those old times.
Back to top Go down
shadowman

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:27 pm

lol woah 50 nukes is serious!!! im lucky though in my tribe Smile im ranked 23rd in it and i now have a better best now lol 11 villages 84,000 points lol and we are warring with 3 different tribes and we are just basically nobling the last of them as they arent strong enough Twisted Evil mwahahahaha lol and we have spotted another small snack in a tribe with about 300,000 points Wink reason we are gonna noble them is because we are trying to take over a k with allies that have about 2.5 million points!! so the allies have took most of it over so that will be a very big war to deal with!! and im the nearest player to that tribe!!
Back to top Go down
smoke

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 pm

how about this..just try this.. www.world4.knightfight.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm

nice shadowman keep going for me too
Back to top Go down
shadowman

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 pm

i will Smile and nevermind about that small snack Sad they joined up with the allies that we are ow warring with! the enemy have about 4.5 million points and we have 7 million points! but them with their allies makes them have almost 100 more villages then us! but i just found that 3 of their biggest players are pointwhores Twisted Evil so im gonna noble them nice and easy Smile oh and i now only have 13 villages Sad i know ive been letting myself down Sad but i have 2 noble trains so i could noble 8 more villages =D sorry for all other members who dont understand this game but youve gotta try it out Smile and the forums are way easier to use on Tribalwars too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online games   Online games Empty

Back to top Go down

Online games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jester's :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: