The Jester's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Jester's

An Ikariam Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rescource donation project

Go down 
+3
flyfisherman
Shadowdeath
10ebbor10
7 posters

Rescources donation project
NO
Rescource donation project Vote_lcap54%Rescource donation project Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Yes ,plan 1
Rescource donation project Vote_lcap38%Rescource donation project Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
yes ,plan2
Rescource donation project Vote_lcap8%Rescource donation project Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
yes, but only to get miltary needs
Rescource donation project Vote_lcap0%Rescource donation project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i don't now
Rescource donation project Vote_lcap0%Rescource donation project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
10ebbor10

Rescource donation project Empty
PostSubject: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:40 pm

plan 1 every ....... points member(A) takes some less points members in his wing and helps them, this is not meaning that A has to donate rescources as the others ask it, and he didn't have to take out every enemy they created them self,by actacking people

Plan 2,and forum where players say how many they give to the program,then they send the recources to storages player or keep them themselves until lower points player need them

please send messages too
Back to top Go down
Shadowdeath

Shadowdeath

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:24 pm

I said yes plan 1

I think it would help players out in the long run
Back to top Go down
flyfisherman

flyfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 pm

I'll send suplhur, to whoever needs it. But as a personal feeling I don't want lower ranked players to be relying on higher ranked players to just give them resources. It goes against my political beliefs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Doesn't matter I'll always help an alliance member militarily if he is a reasonable amount of distance. Anytime Navy is involved things get tricky. As far as giving resources? Not on this server. Game play is way to tight and there just isn't allot of res going around. Welcome baskets maybe but you need to learn to play. Hand outs isn't the way to learn.

If I had my way we wouldn't except any new players at all unless its friends or family of a current player. At this point our size says we can be pretty choosy on membership. So we wouldn't need to help anyone since all new players would already be seasoned.
Back to top Go down
Flish

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Welcome baskets sound good but here's another, relief goods Very Happy I sent relief goods to waterton when he was under attack and that worked out well until he got blockaded >.>
Back to top Go down
smoke

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm

i choice plan 1
Back to top Go down
BajaFlipman

BajaFlipman

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 am

I voted no.

Why? Well, I'm not on all that much, so I would be of little help to someone under me.

Also, I don't pillage much, so I don't have many others attacking me in retaliation.

I have never denied, or been denied, help when directly asked... but to make it 'mandatory'?... well... I vote no.
Back to top Go down
Flish

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 am

I think this is volunteer work Baja Smile But if it was mandatory then no, I really don't support the idea of being forced into something.
Back to top Go down
zephyr

zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 am

flyfisherman wrote:
I'll send suplhur, to whoever needs it. Rolling Eyes

I need it, can you send me some? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescource donation project   Rescource donation project Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescource donation project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jester's :: Introductions :: Introductions-